Monday, January 5, 2009

Like I need one more thing to do


I couldn't help myself. I signed up for Creative Kismet's Birds of Change exchange. I have been really wanting to make some sweet birdies to hang around the house and this is my motivation now! The birds are due by the 17th, so this will be a quick exchange. I have a few ideas floating around and my goal is to get started on them later this week.

Off to decorate a Barbie cake now - so far today I've baked a cake, made buttercream frosting, The Lady's Cheesy Mac (yum!) and cleaned windows and a bathroom. Since we're just having a family party I don't feel the pressure that I would if we were having a ton of people over. So that's a good thing, I guess.

Have a good Monday afternoon - have you recovered from the holidays yet??

3 comments:

  1. that sounds yummy!
    i love your notebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you recovered from the party? I would love to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it - I've read all your blog. It's great! I really really love the white and scrappy stripped quilt you are making. I'm seriously going to have to do one of those!!

    ReplyDelete