Monday, June 30, 2008

Where to start?


We have been so busy the last couple of weeks. Good busy, but still! I have been crafting and cleaning, getting ready for a 4 week Home Prayer Fellowship - every Wednesday night for the month of July we will have about 20 people in our home. I am so excited, but MAN does my house need cleaned! Good motivation, I guess.


I baked a Dorie Greenspan Devil's Food White Out cake on Friday for a dinner party we went to. I didn't really like it - nothing personal, I just don't like chocolate cake or marshmallow/meringue, but it seemed to go over well and was a blast to make. I've never made an frosting like that before and it was great - like magic! Took me over 2 hours, though.
Oh, and there's my new print from Mt.JoySchool - I love, love, love it! The colors are gorgeous and the print is just perfect - every detail is there and it almost looks like the original!


And our new front door sign thingy from ScribbleIt on Etsy - my mom and mother-in-law both love it and just might get one soon! It's honestly one of my favorite things I've bought lately and was such a bargain!

Last but certainly not least, I have discovered a new blog! Let me tell you, Kathleen makes some of the most gorgeous clothes I have EVER seen. And she's doing a giveaway! If I don't win this gorgeous dress you'd better believe I'll be making an "inspired by" version! ;) Click on over to check out her site:
Roosters-N-Rickrack Pinafore GIVEAWAY!!!!

Have a good Monday.

6 comments:

  1. love the pics. You are such a classy lady. :) so grown up. LOL I am still a mess. LOL

    did you get my email? I was wondering if we could yak a bit about your initial t-shirts? please email me. :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing pictures of your home. They give me inspiration!

    Good to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet blog you have! Thanks for linking us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    You make Amazing things!!!
    I checked out your etsy store and didn't see anything listed. Are you still selling your creations?

    THANKS!
    Kate
    davidnkate@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ideas and your blog - so.... I left you a little surprise over on my blog!!!

    Thanks for sharing your inspirations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. check it out!

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13553605

    we used your tin wreath in our etsy store!

    thanks!
    cammi
    scribble it

    ReplyDelete