Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Sister was up throughout the night last night. We finally brought her into bed with us and for some reason she thought it would be a good idea to stuff her feet into my pj bottoms. Not comfortable. Back to her bed she went.


The littlest on also joined us in bed this morning (early!) and man, I’m tired. Why don’t mamas get a morning nap?

I think we’re going to make muffins for our morning snack and I’m going to guzzle more coffee. We’re visiting the pediatrician later this afternoon. And it’s raining. Woo hoo.


On a more positive note, I was juried and accepted into the WV Pumpkin Festival. I’m pretty darn excited and a little nervous too. It’s a four-day festival with 45,000 visitors. Holy moly. What have I gotten myself into?!

4 comments:

  1. You'll do wonderfully! I think there's one little one missing from these pics though! More pics, more pics!


    BTW Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie! I've missed you.

    Love those sweet kiddos! They're so beautiful! And yeah, we need pics of littlest brother too!!

    And how totally exciting about the festival! What an amazing opportunity! Many prayers that it all goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss you tons steph. :) so wonderful to see some new pics. but we do need an addition. please......
    love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Stephanie... those are some GORGEOUS photos of your gorgeous beabs! I'm with Lori, Laura & Corey... MORE UPDATES!! MORE PICS!!

    ReplyDelete