Friday, July 20, 2007

These things I like



This stuff rocks my world. The Lavender scent is unbelievable - the hint of zesty citrus in it makes it modern and fresh rather than stuffy and I really think I could drink it right up! I also use the hand soap and lotion and the next time I need laundry detergent I think I'll splurge on some Mrs.Meyers goodness.




This woman is pure genius in the kitchen. My absolute favorite cookie recipe is from this book. Her recipes are so sophisticated and just gorgeous but extremely well-written and easy to execute. I haven't bought this book (yet) but it's on my wish list and I'm hinting around that it would make an excellent anniversary gift. Wink, wink.


This blog is an endless source of sewing information for me! There have been several great tutorials lately - a few of my favorites are on bag straps, zippered pockets, and a CD case. Oh, and there's a fabric store too - what more do you need?

4 comments:

  1. Mrs. Meyer's Lavender is my FAVE, too! It's the most unique lavender I have ever smelled. Definitely my favorite soap. And that Sew, Mama, Sew blog looks like a blast! I bet hour after hour could easily be spent cruising through there . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I may have to check out the Mrs. Meyers!!!! Sounds like it smells yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baking book looks fantastic! I really want to eat that cake on the cover - NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete