Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sweet!


My friend Amanda is just the sweetest - she brightens my day with her kind words and thoughtful gestures. Imagine my excitement when a little package arrived yesterday!



A box of goodies from the most adorable shop, Kim & Jason's Lemonade Stand! The most hilarious gingerbread cookie cutters, water balloons, an "Escape Adulthood" sticker, a coupon for free Haagen Dazs (!!) and some lemonade! What a TREAT!

Watch for pics of the already-been-chewed gingerbread men later this week....

5 comments:

  1. Sweet, indeed! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They rock, no?

    Can't wait to see pics... I will get to see pics, right?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Amanda just the best? What a fun treat to get in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing is better than surprises in the mail! :) How sweet for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I must buy some of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete